Monday, October 06, 2008

Pizza Antica




Searching for a place to eat near Valley Fair mall the other night, I stumbled upon the yelp listing for Pizza Antica. I remember going there for a group dinner a couple of years ago. I didn't remember it as particularly good or bad, and the parking was somewhat difficult. But I figured it would be okay if we walked across the street from the mall. And it did get good reviews.

I don't know whether the review had tainted my impression, or if my tastes had simply changed; but I thought the pizza was great. I got the bacon-arugula pizza. Erin ordered hers without asking what pancella was (I didn't know either, but I Googled it on my phone afterwards). Our dinner was a bit on the pricey side for pizza, due partly to Erin's wine and the dessert we shared. But it was definitely nicer than Round Table.

By the way, we got there at 5:30 Saturday, and we had to wait 20 minutes for a table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home