Monday, January 12, 2009

Second donut of 2009

Raised chocolate donut with sprinkles, from Krispy Kreme.

Just in case you were wondering about the recurring theme, I had only one resolution for the new year: I'm going to eat five dozen donuts in 2009. I believe this will be a smaller number than I ate in 2008. It comes out to five donuts per month, which is okay considering my favorite thing to do on a Sunday morning is to read the newspaper, drink coffee, and eat a donut. Okay, I like to do that on Saturdays too.... If I did this every Saturday and Sunday, that would be about 100 donuts for the year. Plus, we get donuts at work every other Friday, and sometimes in random meetings.

Fifty for the year will be the stretch goal.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear. Now I am really hungry. My favorite--chocolate.

4th B

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home